DSpace logo
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repositorio.ucsg.edu.ec/handle/3317/10093
Title: Alteraciones gastrointestinales en estudiantes del quinto ciclo de la carrera de enfermería en la Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil.
Authors: Pino Cedeño, Héctor Andrés
Becerra Delgado, Astrid Carolina
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: Oviedo Pilataxi, Luis Alberto
Keywords: ALTERACIONES GASTROINTESTINALES;ENFERMEDADES GASTROINTESTINALES;HÁBITOS NOCIVOS;ESTUDIANTES UNIVERSITARIOS;CARRERA DE ENFERMERÍA
Issue Date: 5-Mar-2018
Publisher: Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil
Abstract: The study deals with gastrointestinal alterations in students of the fifth cycle of the nursing career at the Santiago de Guayaquil Catholic University. The objective of the research was to: Determine the predisposing factors in gastrointestinal disorders in students of the fifth cycle of the morning shift of the nursing career at the Santiago de Guayaquil Catholic University. Justification: As future professionals, we have a personal and social commitment to recognize all those aspects that in some way affect the learning process. The presence of diseases predisposed by some habits of life produces absenteeism, unfavorable condition to culminate in a moment the studies. Type of descriptive, prospective and cross-sectional study; using the quantitative method; The instrument for data collection was the use of surveys, in which it was obtained that of the 50 people surveyed, 56% belong to the female gender and the remaining 44% to the male gender, among their daily habits 40% of the students referred to ingesting alcohol, 38% stated not to have harmful habits, finally 22% consume tobacco. Conclusions: The selected student body is made up of 56% women and 44% men. 48% of the respondents presented gastritis as a preexisting pathology.
Description: El estudio se trata de las alteraciones gastrointestinales en estudiantes del quinto ciclo de la carrera de enfermería en la universidad Católica Santiago de Guayaquil. La investigación realizada tuvo como Objetivo: Determinar los factores predisponentes en las alteraciones gastrointestinales en estudiantes de quinto ciclo de la jornada matutina de la carrera de enfermería en la Universidad Católica Santiago de Guayaquil. Justificación: Como futuros profesionales, tenemos un compromiso personal y social para reconocer todos aquellos aspectos que de alguna forma afectan el proceso de aprendizaje. La presencia de enfermedades predispuestas por algunos hábitos de vida produce ausentismo, condición desfavorable para culminar en un momento los estudios. Tipo de estudio descriptivo, prospectivo y transversal; utilizando el Método cuantitativo; el Instrumento para la recolección de datos fue el uso de encuestas, en las cuales se obtuvo como resultado que de las 50 personas encuestadas, el 56% pertenecen al género femenino y el 44% restante al género masculino, entre sus hábitos diarios el 40% de los estudiantes refirió ingerir alcohol, 38% manifestaron no tener hábitos nocivos, finalmente el 22% consume tabaco. Conclusiones: El estudiantado seleccionado está conformado por un 56% mujeres y 44% hombres. El 48% de los encuestados presentaban gastritis como patología preexistente.
URI: http://repositorio.ucsg.edu.ec/handle/3317/10093
Appears in Collections:Trabajos de Titulación - Carrera de Enfermería

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
T-UCSG-PRE-MED-ENF-427.pdf1.14 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.