DSpace logo
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repositorio.ucsg.edu.ec/handle/3317/10124
Title: Causas de embarazo precoz en adolescentes de un colegio fiscal en el cantón Milagro. Guayaquil 2018.
Authors: Gallo Bravo, Ericka Lizeth
Daza Carranza, Joselyn Lilibeth
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: Pérez Licea, Amarilis Rita
Keywords: EMBARAZO EN ADOLESCENTES;EMBARAZO PRECOZ;COMPLICACIONES DEL EMBARAZO;PERSONAL DE ENFERMERÍA;MÉTODOS ANTICONCEPTIVOS
Issue Date: 5-Mar-2018
Publisher: Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil
Abstract: According to Save the Children, each year 13 million children of women under 20 years of age are born worldwide, more than 90% (11.7 million) in developing countries and in the developed countries the remaining 10 % (1.3 million), which represents an important fact for the present work, where we set as objective to determine the main causes of early pregnancy in the adolescents of a Tax School in the Canton Milagro, the methodology worked was descriptive , quantitative, cross-sectional through the application of surveys and tabulation of numerical and percentage figures, considering a sample of 74 pregnant adolescents. The results obtained showed that early pregnancy comes from dysfunctional families (38%), single parents (35%) and extended families (9%), linked to the low level of education of parents (91%) and low family income (89%). ), where in the majority of dwellings only one person works (89%), the limited communication and scarce information on sexuality received by their parents (55%), were their peers of the same age who told them about sexuality ( 33%), to which is added the ignorance of the impor tance of the use of contraceptives (82%), as well as episodes of violence experienced in housing (51%), which are formed by dysfunctional homes, and want to escape of their reality (18%), by the influence of friends of the same age group (10%) and curiosity in other cases (10%), they maintained sexual relations and became pregnant.
Description: Según la organización Save the Children cada año nacen 13 millones de niños de mujeres menores de 20 años de edad en todo el mundo, más del 90 % (11,7 millones) en los países en vías de desarrollo y en los desarrollados el restante 10 % (1,3 millones) ,lo cual representa un dato importante para el presente trabajo, donde nos trazamos como objetivo determinar las principales causas de embarazo precoz en las adolescentes de un Colegio Fiscal en el Cantón Milagro, la metodología trabajada fue de tipo descriptiva, cuantitativa, transversal a través de la aplicación de encuestas y tabulación de cifras numéricas y porcentuales, considerando una muestra de 74 adolescentes embarazadas. Los resultados, obtenidos evidenciaron que el embarazo precoz proviene de familias disfuncionales (38%), monoparentales (35%) y extensas (9%), vinculados al bajo grado de instrucción de los padres (91%) e ingresos familiares bajos (89%), donde en la mayoría de las viviendas trabaja sólo una persona (89%), la limitada comunic ación y escasa información sobre sexualidad recibida por parte de sus padres (55%), fueron sus compañeros de la misma edad quienes le hablaron de sexualidad (33%), a lo que se añade el desconocimiento de la importancia de la utilización de métodos anticonceptivos (82%), así como los episodios de violencia experimentada en la vivienda (51%), que están formadas por hogares disfuncionales, y quieren escapar de su realidad (18%), por la influencia de amistades del mismo grupo etáreo (10%) y la curiosidad en otros casos (10%), sostuvieron relaciones sexuales y quedaron embarazadas.
URI: http://repositorio.ucsg.edu.ec/handle/3317/10124
Appears in Collections:Trabajos de Titulación - Carrera de Enfermería

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
T-UCSG-PRE-MED-ENF-459.pdf1.42 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.