DSpace logo
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repositorio.ucsg.edu.ec/handle/3317/10286
Title: Estudio de factibilidad para la creación de un centro comercial para comerciantes en el cantón Huaquillas.
Authors: Jordán Alvarez, Melany Katherine
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: Garzón Quiroz, Mao Queen
Keywords: ESTUDIO DE FACTIBILIDAD;COMPORTAMIENTO DEL CONSUMIDOR;CENTRO COMERCIAL;COMERCIO
Issue Date: 19-Feb-2018
Publisher: Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil
Abstract: This investigation consists of demonstrating the feasibility for the creation of a Commercial Center for merchants in Huaquillas, based on the study to merchants and consumers. This project is considered innovative because at present in the Canton of Huaquillas there is no place that provides security, comfort and distraction for customers when making their purchases. The Shopping Center will only be for formally established merchants, not only selling products such as clothing, shoes, accessories, but also offering services that do not exist at the border such as cinema, events room, food court, hygienic services. The shopping center will be 2 floors and will have 625 commercial premises in total, whose measures have been distributed into five types such as: islands, small premises, medium-sized premises, large premises, gold room and platinum room. It will also have a parking lot of 1000 square meters for parking. For the construction of the shopping center, part of the investment will be provided to two banking institutions, a total of 19% of the debt and the remaining 81% is equity. For the management and maintenance of the shopping center, qualified personnel with a minimum of one year of experience in each area will be hired and in the health and safety section, companies directly established in the market will be hired directly.
Description: Esta investigación consiste en demostrar la factibilidad para la creación de un Centro Comercial para comerciantes en el cantón Huaquillas, basándose en el estudio a comerciantes y consumidores. Este proyecto es considerado innovador debido a que en la actualidad no existe ningún lugar que brinde seguridad, comodidad y distracción para los clientes al momento de realizar sus compras. El Centro Comercial será únicamente para comerciantes establecidos formalmente, no solo contará en venta de productos como ropa, zapatos , accesorios sino también en ofrecer servicios que no existen en la frontera como cine, sala de eventos, patio de comidas, servicios higiénicos. El centro comercial será de 2 pisos y tendrá 625 locales comerciales en total, cuyas medidas ha sido distribuidos en cinco tipos como son: islas, local pequeño, local mediano, local grande, sala de oro y sa la de platino. Además tendrá un parqueadero de 1000 metros cuadrados para estacionamiento. Para la construcción del centro comercial se prestará parte de la inversión a dos instituciones bancarias un total del 19% de deuda y el restante 81% es de capital accionario. Para el manejo y mantenimiento del centro comercial se contratará a personal capacitado con experiencia de mínimo un año en cada área y en la sección de seguridad e higiene se contratará directamente a empresas ya establecidas en el mercado.
URI: http://repositorio.ucsg.edu.ec/handle/3317/10286
Appears in Collections:Trabajos de Titulación - Carrera de Comercio y Finanzas Internacionales

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
T-UCSG-PRE-ESP-CFI-384.pdf2.59 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.