DSpace logo
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repositorio.ucsg.edu.ec/handle/3317/11091
Title: Incidencia de la calidad de los servicios de salud del laboratorio clínico en la satisfacción de los usuarios del Centro Clínico Quirúrgico Ambulatorio Hospital Del Día Sur Valdivia.
Authors: Hernández Ruiz, Ruth Haidee
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: Zurita Fabre, Adela María
Zerda Barreno, Elsie Ruth
Keywords: SERVICIOS DE SALUD;CALIDAD DE SERVICIO;MODELO SERVQUAL;SATISFACCIÓN DEL CLIENTE
Issue Date: 6-Aug-2018
Publisher: Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil
Abstract: With the purpose of analyzing the quality of the health services of the clinical laboratory of the Hospital CCQA of the day South Valdivia to design indicators that measure the satisfaction of users, was conducted a quantitative, not experimental, cross-sectional, correlational and descriptive; to do this was to apply a survey, using the parameters of the SERVQUAL model, a sample of 147 people who attended the clinical laboratory between 16 and 27 April 2018. The data were processed using the SPSS statistical analysis tool v23, yielding some results, which allowed to determine the variables that are mainly involved in the quality of the service offered by this laboratory; in terms of the perception of quality of the service received is that 87.1% are not satisfied in contrast of the remaining 12.9% deemed to have received attention commensurate with their needs. The studied dimensions were found with high levels of discrepancy between expectations and perceptions: with one greater gap is reliability - 3.87; still tangible elements - 3.84; accessibility - 3.05; -2.88 response capacity; and, finally, with one smaller gap, empathy with - 2.75. In order to address these issues and find ways of improvement, we designed a plan that includes some indicators that address different areas of work of the clinical laboratory, through three major axes: process-oriented Organization of the focus on the patient and continuous professional development.
Description: Con el propósito de analizar la calidad de los servicios de salud del laboratorio clínico del CCQA Hospital del Día Sur Valdivia para diseñar indicadores que permitan medir la satisfacción de los usuarios, se realizó una investigación cuantitativa, no experimental, transversal, correlacional y descriptiva; para ello se procedió a aplicar una encuesta, utilizando los parámetros del modelo SERVQUAL, a una muestra de 147 personas que acudieron entre el 16 y el 27 de abril de 2018 al laboratorio clínico. Los datos fueron procesados a través de la herramienta de análisis estadístico SPSS v23, arrojando algunos resultados que permitieron determinar las variables que intervienen principalmente en la calidad del servicio que ofrece este laboratorio; en cuanto a la percepción de calidad del servicio recibido se tiene que el 87,1% no están satisfechos en contraposición del 12,9% restante que considera haber recibido una atención acorde a sus necesidades. Las dimensiones estudiadas resultaron con altos niveles de discrepancia entre expectativas y percepciones: con una brecha mayor está confiabilidad -3,87; sigue elementos tangibles -3,84; accesibilidad -3,05; capacidad de respuesta -2,88; y, finalmente, con una brecha menor, empatía con -2,75. Con el fin de abordar estos aspectos y encontrar formas de mejoramiento, se diseñó un plan que incluye algunos indicadores que abordan diferentes áreas de trabajo del laboratorio clínico, a través de tres ejes importantes: orientación a los procesos, organización de la actividad centrada en el paciente y desarrollo profesional continuo.
URI: http://repositorio.ucsg.edu.ec/handle/3317/11091
Appears in Collections:Trabajos de Grado - Maestría en Gerencia en Servicios de la Salud

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
T-UCSG-POS-MGSS-142.pdf1.48 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.